Friday, August 20, 2010

Ep. 9: Kim Loves Muse (duh)

Muse

Stats
Formed: 1994
Albums: 5
Breakout Single (U.S.): "Time Is Running Out," 2003
Seen live? Hell yes! With a second time on the way!

You already know I love Muse. So I'll spare you the dirty details. They didn't hit U.S. airwaves until their third album (my all time favorite). I heard "Time Is Running Out" when it was circulating on Fuse, and I fell in love.

I can't wait to see them again. The first time I saw them, it was the most amazing experience. This time, I'll be on the floor, the friggin' FLOOR!!

I'll keep this one short and sweet since I've talked about Muse a lot here. I love their whole catalogue, so it's hard to choose one song to post. Let's go with this one. One of their heavier songs, it features one of my favorite guitar riffs of all time. I wanted to embed the music video, but it's disabled for all of them on youtube. Here's "Plug In Baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment