Monday, August 23, 2010

Ep. 10: Kim Loves The Offspring

Whoops, missed a couple of days. That's okay, though. Moving on!

The Offspring

Stats
Formed: 1984
Albums: 8
Breakout Single: "Come Out and Play," 1994
Seen live? Yup!

I already liked The Offspring, but after seeing them, they were bumped up onto the favorites list. They were great live, and seeing them caused me to go rooting around through their catalogue. There's a lot of great music there.

Someone not familiar with the band would probably write them off as a schtick band. But they actually put a great deal of thought behind their music. The Offspring isn't for everyone, but it's certainly for me.

I'm opting for "Bad Habit" for today's song. If you recall my post after their concert, you might remember me mentioning the audience yell a stream of obscenities...this would be that song. This is a great song to listen to when you're driving. Listen to the lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment