Monday, March 15, 2010

On the Rocks V

Muse tomorrow night! I can't wait. I still don't think it has completely sank in yet. I think part of me is still afraid that something will happen that will keep me from making it there. Here's hoping for a safe, uneventful trip to Nashville!

On the Rocks V is what's currently in my truck's CD player. I really like this mix, too. Seeing as how it's in my truck, I don't have the actual track list on hand, but I know what songs are on it, so who cares what order they're in, eh? Anywho, here it is!

1. Phoenix - "1901"

2. Cage the Elephant - "Back Against the Wall"

3. Creed - "Overcome"

4. Death Cab for Cutie - "Meet Me on the Equinox"

5. Paramore - "Brick by Boring Brick"

6. Chevelle - "Letter from a Thief"

7. 30 Seconds to Mars - "Kings and Queens"

8. Pearl Jam - "Just Breathe"

9. Halestorm - "It's Not You"

10. AFI - "Medicate"

11. Foo Fighters - "Wheels"

12. Slipknot - "Snuff"

13. Breaking Benjamin - "I Will Not Bow"

14. Cavo - "Crash"

15. Flyleaf - "Again"

16. Rise Against - "Savior"

17. Three Days Grace - "Break"

18. Smile Empty Soul - "Don't Ever Leave"

19. Weezer - "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To"

20. Theory of a Deadman - "By the Way"

21. Paramore - "Ignorance"

I don't really have much to comment on for that mix. There are very few on this one that I'm not psyched about. It's a great mix. For the most part, I think I did pretty well at remembering the order. I know I didn't leave anything out. There's definitely 21 songs on it.

Anyway, the next time you hear from me, I'll be utterly and completely high on Muse. I can't wait. This is going to be unbelievable. The song I'm going to leave you with is from the above mix. It's been stuck in my head all day. Seriously, I've been singing the chorus over and over again for several hours. If it weren't such a good song, it would be really annoying...


No comments:

Post a Comment