Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Library VII - One of My Many Guilty Pleasures

Move Along by The All-American Rejects (2005)

Ok, ok, before you start knockin', lemme remind you of my stance on musical taste: there's no such thing. It's what you like and what you don't like. So yes, AAR are a brand of pop rock/emo that most rock fans shake their heads at, but I have fun with this album. It's upbeat choruses are great for summertime. Not every song on the album is a hit with me, but a pretty decent chunk of it tickles my fancy. I guess that's all I have to say. Something tells me I'll probably like their first album, but not so much the third. We'll see. I don't have either of them yet. But this one's a fun one.

It gets a 4.0/5 on my likeability...likability...is that a word...scale.


No comments:

Post a Comment