Friday, April 16, 2010

Decisions, Decisions...

I'm sitting here struggling to decide which album to order next. Lately, I've generally always got something "new" (sometimes used, I guess) on its way to me. My last album ordered came in yesterday (Uplifter by 311), and now I can't decide what to grab next. Here are the main ones I'm torn between:

This Is War by 30 Seconds to Mars
Homesick by A Day to Remember
Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin
Vena Sera by Chevelle
Brand New Eyes by Paramore
Swoon by Silversun Pickups
One-X by Three Days Grace

I know I only have approximately one reader, but still, any thoughts? This is a really hard decision for me...

Today's song is from the aforementioned Breaking Benjamin album. I think this song is so gorgeous. Here's "Give Me a Sign."

2 comments:

  1. Then Breaking Benjamin wins by a landslide, with 100% of the vote. Plus, I actually don't have *any* BB albums yet, so that will at get them started in my library.

    ReplyDelete