Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh dear, I've done it again!

Let's see...Halestorm is coming to town again! I'm excited about this. This time, they're headlining! This will be my 4th time seeing them live. Adelitas Way will be opening for them, which will be my 5th time for those guys. I'll get to see Since October for the first time that night, too. I think it will be a good night.

But I have bigger news. I was on the Muse website this afternoon, just browsing through the tour dates. Mostly Europe and Australia. A few in California. Then at the end of the list, was a small leg running through the U.S., with one stop in Raleigh, North Carolina. I paused. That's only about 6 hours from here. Hm...I wonder how much the tickets are. I followed some links, clicked on best available, and I froze. The ticket it drew up was floor level, general admission! I couldn't believe it! If I bought one right then, I would be on the FLOOR. At a MUSE concert! Remember my blog about seeing them in March? I said the only thing that could have made it better is if I would have been on the floor. It was pricey. But I checked my balance, saw that I had a little cushion, and I BOUGHT IT. $75 later, I have a ticket to see Muse in Raleigh, NC on October 26th. And I'll be on the freakin' FLOOR.

This week, I've been on another Muse kick. Every few months, I do this. I stop listening to everything except Muse. Finally ordered the Hullabaloo Soundtrack. Discovered tracks "Map of Your Head" and "Shine Acoustic." Absolutely incredible songs.

Oh man, I can't wait to see Muse again. This is going to be incredible. And I actually have a friend who may be going with me this time. If she gets to go, then this will be perfect. My head could quite possibly explode.

Here's "Map of Your Head."


1 comment:

  1. Why does Knoxville keep bringing back the same bands over and over again?

    ReplyDelete