Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ok, Whatever x 11

So apparently, I have been tagged in this thing where I have to say 11 things about myself, then answer 11 questions.  Ok, so I don't have to.  I suppose no harm will befall me if I choose to rebel against this endless chain of pointlessness.  I'm gonna do it anyway though.  Part of it.  I shall not be continuing this process by tagging 11 people.  Mostly because I have no one to tag.  I have not carved out a niche within the blog community, so I'm just gonna say my stuff, and let it be.

11 Things You Don't Know About Kim (probably)
1.  As much as I love music and concerts, I was at the ripe, old age of 21 before I attended my first concert.
2.  I don't like lemon in my tea.
3.  I have more horror movies than any other genre in my DVD library.
4.  I can't bring myself to get rid of my Lou Bega CD.
5.  I have a completely irrational fear of the dark.
6.  My favorite color is cerulean.
7.  I worked very hard (and got very drunk) discovering the perfect appletini recipe:  2 oz sour apple pucker, 1 oz vodka, 1 dash of lemon juice, shaken then strained into a chilled cocktail glass.  Garnish with a single maraschino cherry dropped into the center.  Go ahead and try it, then tell me you don't love it. :P
8.  I can read both of the Japanese alphabets (but no kanji...)
9.  I was 21 when I rode my very first roller coaster.
10.  I have a mental block when it comes to taking pills.  I guess I just overthink what I'm doing, so my tongue always gets in the way of a pill and my esophagus.
11.  I am a HUGE Star Wars nerd, though I've fallen behind on the latest books.

So that's that.  Now for the 11 questions posed by my sister to her 11 peeps tagged:

1.   What is the chore you most hate doing?  All of them.  I can't really pick a least favorite.
2.   Books:  Do you prefer e-readers or bound print?  Bound print, definitely.  I just like having the phsycial book in my hands and seeing it on my bookcase.  
3.   Have you been outside the continental 48 states?  Where?  Yes.  The Bahamas when I was a wee little lass, then England and Scotland when I was 15, then Ireland and England again when I was 20.  In a year or so, I believe I'll be able to add South Korea to that list! :D
4.   If you won an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world for one week, where would you go?  Okinawa.
5.   Do you eat breakfast?  Sometimes.  
6.   What's something that you are passionate about?  Music, which I'm sure is obvious given that I've dedicated a blog to it.  
7.   Do you use coupons when you do your grocery shopping?  If I happen across one, yes, but I don't go digging for them.  
8.   If you were to go to the movies tonight, what would you see?  Actually, I DID go to the movies tonight, and I saw The Grey.  
9.   Musicals?  Love 'em or hate 'em?  Fucking love them.
10. Do you have any live plants in your house?  (Please don't answer that if they are illegal.) No.
11.  How many times a week do you eat out?  Maybe 1-ish.



I shall not pose 11 questions of my own since I won't be tagging anyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment