Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nerdtastic

So, I bought my first album of 2012!  What album, might you ask?  This one:




Yep.  Kim likes J-Pop.  Usually, I settle for picking up songs here and there, but occasionally, I've been known to pick up an album (like Boa Kwon.  Love her!!).  I heard the single "Again" on an anime, and I fell in love with it (Yep. An otaku to boot.  Does my nerdiness know no bounds??).  So, recently, I finally decided to order the whole album.  It came in today, and it was so worth it!  I really, really like it.  So far though, "Again" is still my favorite.  I guess it was ultimately a good thing that iTunes didn't have this song since I enjoy the album so much.  Well, iTunes had a version of it, but not the real one.  For some reason, iTunes seems to only release super vanilla covers of songs featured on popular anime.  And when I say "super vanilla," I mean it.  Come on, iTunes, there's a growing market for this stuff!  There are plenty of nerds like me out there.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I believe that in that context, "no comment" IS a comment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tagged yo ass. http://29goingon29again.blogspot.com/2012/01/eleven-times-two.html

    ReplyDelete