Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Releases 8/31/09

Ok, so I missed a post, so sue me. Anyways, here’s the new release blog, one day late!

I’ve got another one pre-ordered for this week: Chevelle’s Sci-Fi Crimes. I really like Chevelle, and I’m going to see them soon, so I want to be up-to-date on their library. So far, I’ve only heard the new song “Jars,” but I really like it, and I’m looking forward to seeing what else is on the album. As usual though, it takes a little while for me to get through an album enough times to really form an opinion (last week’s new release from Jet is still in my CD player), so it’ll be a little bit before I get around to posting my opinion on the new album. Here’s the new song so you can check it out.





In other new releases, there was only one that caught my eye, but I don’t think I’ll be getting. That release would be Artwork by The Used. I like them okay, and their new single “Blood On My Hands” ain’t bad, but there are so many other albums that are way up on my priority list. I just don’t think I’ll get getting this one, not any time in the near future, at least.

So it was a short blog today, but today’s releases didn’t give me that much to talk about. More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment