Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I've seen all I'll ever need...

It's been one week already. You have no idea how badly I want to go back in time and relive last Tuesday over and over. Oh, and tell myself to suffer through the headache and hang out after the show (I'm so jealous of everyone who was able to meet the boys!). I'm still in the midst of a Muse phase. They're all I've been able to listen to for the past week.

On the bright side, I have a couple of Musey projects ahead of me to help me stave off the PMS (Post Muse Syndrome). Just a couple of time-consuming things to cure some boredom. I'll be sure to post here as they're coming along.

So here I leave you with a vid from last Tuesday. This was during one of the most amazing songs of the night, and the filmer was just a few feet down the barrier to my left.




No comments:

Post a Comment