Thursday, October 7, 2010

Closer and Closer...

Yes, yes, I'm still alive. Things have been a little crazy lately. Of course, I haven't been so busy that I can't spare 10 minutes to type up another post for my series, but I've been just busy enough to rob me of any desire to do so. :D

I could move on to the next episode now, but I'm tired. I've been working some overnight shifts lately, so my sleep schedule is bass-ackwards. I believe I shall make a quick note here, then retire to my bed for a nap before work this evening.

Muse in 19 days!! I can't believe it's this close. When I bought the ticket, it was still 5 months away, and now it's less than 3 weeks! I'm so excited! I've been lurking on Muse's messageboards, and I've found some people to meet up with there in Raleigh. We're gonna meet outside the arena at a bright and early 8 a.m. That's 12 hours before the first band even hits the stage. Sounds crazy, right? But there's no doubt that we'll be on the freakin' barrier getting there that early. As in, nothing in that entire arena between us and the stage, but the barrier and a couple members of security. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS EXCITES ME?? It will be the best night of my life.

Plus, one of the girls ordered 12 of these for us (we'll pay her back when we meet): http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/blueflashingsunglasses-p-1713.html

So there we'll be. In the front row, with bright flashing sunglasses. I can't even imagine how awesome this show will be.

2 comments:

  1. I've already informed a couple of people that if they play "Ruled by Secrecy," I'll poop myself with delight. Not that you know that song, but it's a little old, and it's made a reappearance at a couple of stops on this leg of the tour. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete